Fine Art, Antiques and Residential Contents (personal property) Appraisals:
- Estate Trust and Probate
- Estate Planning
- Comprehensive Inventory of Personal Property and Jewelry
- Equitable distribution in divorce, estate and businesses dissolution
- Federal (IRS) tax appraisals
- Federal (IRS) charitable donation appraisals
- Insurance scheduling and insurance damage/loss appraisals
- Pre sale estimates of personal property value
- Expert testimony and Litigation Services
- Clear Comprehensive Reports that meet IRS and State regulations- Our reports are written to YOU the client and contain clear photography, descriptions, and information on comparable sales that led to our value conclusions. Glossarys include definition of terms used.
- Estate Sale Services
- Ebay And Other Online Auction Listing Services
- Auction House Brokerage: We help you to evaluate and sell your finest items for top dollar through our national network of the most prestigious auction houses.
Lisa Schick Hudspeth, Owner, Certified Accredited Appraiser
Lisa Schick Hudspeth, ISA- CAPP, MBA, USPAP current, 25+ years experience in fine art, antiques and business management. Lisa has been awarded the CAPP designation (Certified Accredited Appraiser) by her accrediting organization, ISA (The International Society of Appraisers). This is the highest level of education in the appraisal industry. Lisa is accredited in both Fine Art and Antiques and Residential Contents. Her BA is in Art, and she also holds a Masters in Business Administration. Her Work Experience includes: National Museum of American Art (Smithsonian Institution); Houston Museum of Fine Arts; Owner, Heirloom Estates Appraisals and Estate Liquidation Service; and Director of Marketing, Fortune 50 company. Lisa is the only CAPP appraiser with offices in both the RDU and Greensboro areas and one of only 110 CAPP appraisers in the USA.
Our latest Endorsements:
"I worked with Lisa on a major IRS estate tax appraisal. She Is efficient, reliable, meticulous and prompt. Her reputation among my colleagues in estate planning is exceptionally favorable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of her report and the fairness of her invoice. I recommend her professional services with unequivocal enthusiasm."
- High Point Attorney
“Lisa did a fantastic job working with my clients on an immense equitable distribution appraisal of rare antiquities. Due to the delicate relationship of all parties involved and the location of the objects, this appraisal required knowledge of the antiquities and skill in making a number of individuals feel comfortable. Lisa handled the entire situation with ease and grace and prepared a first rate appraisal. I will certainly call her again for matters such as this.” - Durham attorney